I cam into Chevrolet of Puyallup to have my oil changed and to find out why my rear hatch wouldn't open. They took care of the problem and during their inspection found a couple other things that I had no idea were going to be a problem if they are not taken care of ASAP. Thanks everyone at Chevrolet of Puyallup.
I've had to bring two of my cars in within the last month. Both times Chevrolet of Puyallup got me in quickly and diagnosed the problem. My cars were ready exactly when they said they would be! Briana was so pleasant on the phone and took great care of us. Thank you!!!
This is the dealership I have dealing with for the Saturn's I purchased (4) years ago.
Over 95% of the service has been performed by Harnish Chevrolet over the years.
The individuals change but the quality of service has not.
The service was 5 stars
As with three other visits to the dealership, I was treated with courtesy, politeness, and responsiveness.
Rex Hayes was A+++. He always is. He treats me as an equal, explains the details and intricacies of mechanics and engineering, and is very professional.
The entire staff in the Service Department are the same: professional, expedient, and very skilled.
I think Rex deserves the following:
1) An immediate raise to $60/hour or, if salaried, $110,000 a year plus an annual Christmas bonus of $20,000
2) A company car of his own (which he owns..the dealership gives it to him) of the type such as an Aston Martin Vulcan with all of the customization that Rex wants
3) A company-paid 4 week vacation to anywhere he chooses
4) Yearly 12 weeks of vacation expenses-paid by the company
5) A custom-build 3000 square foot house built anywhere Rex wants, company-paid
6) A helicopter, paid for by the company, with a company-paid pilot to fly Rex to and from work using his helipad at the new house, landing in a new helipad built behind the Service building
Seriously, (I hope someone who is reading this at least gets a chuckle) Rex was the best. His estimate was nearly exactly the final bill, my work was done quickly and I know to spec, and this was done on a very crowded Saturday.
He even helped me with my Enterprise Rental bill without my asking.
I would say he went way beyond the call of duty!
Thanks Rex, Danielle, and the whole team at the dealership. Yes, I will be back and I've already sent a number of people to the Service Department and will continue.
We have been dealing with Chevy of Puyallup since we bought our Saturn for several years. When we have had an issue and needed something done, they work with us to get us in and get the problem taken care of! Quick and professional. We will continue this relationship for many more years!